Solo Trip

Go down

Solo Trip Empty Solo Trip

Post  mykez on 11th November 2012, 2:51 pm

Went away for the weekend close to one of our spots. It wasn't the best, poor visibility maybe 3m or so and there wasn't much around. The only thing I managed to find that I really wanted was a pajama wrasse. He was in a loose piece of coral. My net mesh was not small enough for him tho. I picked the coral up assuming he would stick within the stags for protection like so many other fish and I could get him into my holding bag. Man was i wrong, as soon as I breached the surface he made a dash for it and I lost him. (no coral was harmed in the making of this attempt)

Not sure why I picked this fella up, guess i was bored. I think I'll return him home..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A couple of the usual suspects for the new tank

This fella is tiny!! I have collected a total of three clowns from this same anemone. Liquidg told me how if you take something from a spot another fish usually replaces it. So i experimented.. couldn't believe it till I saw it myself. This guy appeared some time within the last 13 weeks since took another to pair with the first one I took last January. He and his home will be for a nano I am building for a friend at the moment
mykez
mykez

Back to top Go down

Solo Trip Empty Re: Solo Trip

Post  saltz on 11th November 2012, 11:19 pm

mikezea wrote:...Man was i wrong, as soon as I breached the surface he made a dash for it and I lost him. (no coral was harmed in the making of this attempt)
What Shocked the tang master lost his fish Shocked

mikezea wrote:...This fella is tiny!! I have collected a total of three clowns from this same anemone. Liquidg told me how if you take something from a spot another fish usually replaces it. So i experimented.. couldn't believe it till I saw it myself. This guy appeared some time within the last 13 weeks since took another to pair with the first one I took last January. He and his home will be for a nano I am building for a friend at the moment
That is so cute, and you got yourself a nice and small nem as well?

saltz

Back to top Go down