Hi everyone

Go down

Hi everyone

Post  Haymaker6202 on 26th July 2013, 3:26 am

Hi, Being a freediver and spearo, I actually found the site reading one of the freediving posts about the coffee rocks off Moreton. Good pics and a good article!

As for the aquarium side of things I have been involved with freshwater and salt water tanks for a few years but have unfortunately had to downsize at the moment. Am definitely keen to get back into the marine setup at some point and there is lots of good reading on the site and it was really good to stumble across it.

But if there are any spearo's out there that are keen to go for a trip please let me know.

Daniel

Haymaker6202

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone

Post  mykez on 28th July 2013, 4:50 pm

Hey mate good to have you on the forum. I'm really the only aandt club member into any spearing. Since taking up collecting I haven't really bothered except when the vis is terrible, and finding anything worth collecting is near impossible. Wouldn't mind getting back into it though. I haven't got much experience chasing pelagics in blue water but I'm a more than capable freediver. If your after a buddy diver and someone to fuel share I might be interested, just send me a pm.
mykez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum