LED lighting workshop and creativity night

Go down

LED lighting workshop and creativity night Empty LED lighting workshop and creativity night

Post  Admin on 10th June 2009, 12:47 am

Thanks heaps Shane for that work shop on building your own moonlight LED lighting and some.

The simplistics ways in which you carrried that out was so good,more so in your explainations as we all pretty well got it.

Any one on the forum that is interested,Shane is going to wip up a thread on this very soon for all to get an understanding of making your own moonlight or just LED lighting for what ever reason you desire.

For me it will be the lighting under the cupboards in the kitchen over the bench tops that this has been helpful for me.

It is going to look so good and cost bugger all as well!!! Very Happy

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

LED lighting workshop and creativity night Empty Re: LED lighting workshop and creativity night

Post  DeadSled on 10th June 2009, 11:50 am

I started a thread in the Marine section about this. I can't bloody get it to work. I hate wiring.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

LED lighting workshop and creativity night Empty ???

Post  Admin on 10th June 2009, 2:27 pm

I am hopeless and i think i can remember what to do,did you use the resisters properly.

i am going to do it a different way to you guys,i am going the in line way for what i am going to do.

it's not for the aquarium,it's for the kitchen. lol!

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

LED lighting workshop and creativity night Empty Re: LED lighting workshop and creativity night

Post  DeadSled on 10th June 2009, 4:22 pm

OMFG!

I just finished.. on my four foot i've got 5 LED's at the moment.. i'll add another one when i can be assed.. but omfg.. i've got them pointing over certian corals and i just turned all the lights off in the whole lower area of our house just to see it.. and it looks absolutely amazing.. like i'm almost lost for words as to how unbelievable this looks..

Definately recommend anyone who looks at their tank at night.. to do this. Amazing..
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  neman on 11th June 2009, 2:03 am

pictures please Very Happy

neman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 11th June 2009, 6:51 am

I can get pics but they won't show up very well cause i've only got a camera phone.. and our internet while its barely loading internet pages it won't be fast enough to upload pictures.

You'll have to wait until i get our new internet modem hooked up.

In the meantime.. go and get some and do it yourself Razz It is SO worth it.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down