Any clubbies want any fish or inverts

Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty Any clubbies want any fish or inverts

Post  Admin on 12th June 2009, 3:00 pm

A couple of us are going for some collectables on sunday,does any one want any fish or inverts in particular while we are there.
Don't ask for it if you don't want it.
cheers

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty Re: Any clubbies want any fish or inverts

Post  DeadSled on 13th June 2009, 3:37 am

Hey,

Seeing as your asking for a list Laughing

I'd like..

Coral Beauty
A kind of Blenny that i don't have (I've got a rockhopper and a lawnmower)
A Tang, preferably like those white blue and brown ones that we saw last time, or an Olivacious
Any kind of Chromis if there is any
Anthias if you see any

Thats all i can think of now, i'd be super stoked on anything you bring back. Mind you, i'd so be there if it wassn't just room for you and Mark Very Happy

Edit: Just remembered, my sparky mate is after a scooter dragonet but has to be small, since his mandarin carked it a few weeks back. If you spot one of those please grab it Smile
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty Right!!!

Post  Admin on 13th June 2009, 7:16 am

I forgot about the chromis,ok we will get a couple of nitida and a couple of the black and white ones maybe,the others are no probs except the coral beauty.you never know when one of those will come along,but we will if we see one.
You are going to be catering for a lot of meetings!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty Re: Any clubbies want any fish or inverts

Post  DeadSled on 13th June 2009, 7:19 am

Very Happy

As far as the Tangs go, i'm happy with any but i don't need another Striated or a Blue Tang. Anything else, Smile

I'll be stoked on whatever you bring back.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty Got a few things

Post  Admin on 14th June 2009, 1:08 pm

Hey deadsled,we got you a Melacanthus lineatus,a chromis nitida and a chelmon(copper band).
we are bit tired as we helped Mark get his four thousand litre water change as well.
Top day,the weather was brilliant,the water was clear and cold,plus a couple of annoying sharks to.
We saw some nice little bright green and striped coral gobies,but we ran out of time and i forgot the tools to catch them.
The thread will be here on the trip,maybe tomorrow?Lots of very good video,i hope?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 14th June 2009, 2:01 pm

Thats awesome to hear Smile

Is this the Mela..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seeing as theres a fair few fish i want.. i need to get the Happy Moment and the striped Butterfly out of my tank. Any hints to get fish out? I could always try and get them out while their sleeping Twisted Evil but i don't know how well that'll go down.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  neman on 14th June 2009, 2:39 pm

hey guys i want to become a member can i come along and pay on the night of one of the meetings.

i have a number to ring but would it be easier if i paid on the night?.

i also will have a few things to or give away like some live sponge of various colours orange, deep red .that will be good for any fish that nibbles on sponge in the wild
i have a few peices for my moorish idol and bicolour angel in my tank

neman

Back to top Go down

Post  neman on 14th June 2009, 2:42 pm

DeadSled wrote:Hey,

Seeing as your asking for a list Laughing

I'd like..

Coral Beauty
A kind of Blenny that i don't have (I've got a rockhopper and a lawnmower)
A Tang, preferably like those white blue and brown ones that we saw last time, or an Olivacious
Any kind of Chromis if there is any
Anthias if you see any

Thats all i can think of now, i'd be super stoked on anything you bring back. Mind you, i'd so be there if it wassn't just room for you and Mark Very Happy

Edit: Just remembered, my sparky mate is after a scooter dragonet but has to be small, since his mandarin carked it a few weeks back. If you spot one of those please grab it Smile

deadsled ive got a pair of spoted mandarins that i currently have for sale if your friends interested $50 for the pair both eating but mainly blood worms i have had them since 20th march 09

neman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 14th June 2009, 3:07 pm

Neman,

You just pay on the night. Do you know where it is?

Next meeting is not this tuesday, but the following.

As for the spotted Mandarin (I really want one..) i don't know if he'll pay for one. He hassn't paid for a fish / coral in a long time, i think he was just hoping someone could catch one, which i'll be lookin out for next time i go out snorkelling myself.

Edit: Just had a look, the spotted isn't quite what we're after. This is the one i've got now..

And this is what Zack had, and what we both want one of..

On liveaquaria it says this one is a Green Mandarin..

Theres also this Red Mandarin.. which quite frankly looks almost exactly the same..

But i'd be happy with either. I don't know if you can catch the Red / Green Mandarin locally though.. i'm a bit wary of buying fish from an LFS now, since i've had practically nothing survive over a long term except for two Chromis, a Blue Tang and a Pygmy Angel..

Where are yours from? Would you want to trade one for something perhaps?
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  neman on 14th June 2009, 3:40 pm

yeah in knew what he wanted wasnt exaclty what i have aswell .but i do have the sychedelic mandarin Synchiropus splendidus. single female found in the indo pacific region which is Australia aswell correct me if im wrong on that . i had a pair that where spawning but the male died i still have the female.they where mating like every second night.then i came home one day found the male dead i was pissed Mad shes is available for trade /sale. i am in deceptionbay and have my own car so driving down is not a prob i am really wanting to trade for coral all the fish i have are caught from the phillipines /indonesia somewhere foreign anyway .i have a pair of the fish below also

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

neman

Back to top Go down

Any clubbies want any fish or inverts Empty fish

Post  Admin on 14th June 2009, 4:05 pm

DeadSled wrote:Thats awesome to hear Smile

Is this the Mela..

Seeing as theres a fair few fish i want.. i need to get the Happy Moment and the striped Butterfly out of my tank. Any hints to get fish out? I could always try and get them out while their sleeping Twisted Evil but i don't know how well that'll go down.

Did you try a fishing line,there is always my patented violent way(patented,thats a joke)use a length of dowl with a needle in the end,if you get desperate.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 15th June 2009, 3:28 am

Hahaha oh dear.. i haven't tried a fishing line or a spear yet Laughing

I was thinking of using a uh.. i guess something similar to a cast net. I'll have to make something up.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down