Go down

Post  Cam07 on 28th December 2013, 10:37 pm

I tried to do this yesterday but no idea where it went so apologies if I have numerous threads of the same thing hehe. †My name is cam and I'm starting to set up a tank or two after not keeping fish for the last 15 years or so I haven't kept a marine tank for about 20 years after keeping them all through my childhood. †I'm discovering how much things have changed and how much ive forgotten but the forums I've been looking at have been a wealth of information.

Cam07

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post  liquidg on 30th December 2013, 10:02 am

Sounds good mate.
It hasnít changed that much, though the more work on leds done to get them to where they are from their accidental invention in the 1920s has been a huge plus for the hobby.
Keep in touch.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  finfan on 30th December 2013, 10:48 pm

Hi Cam

Yer the fundamentals are the same, we now just have 3 or 4 new system methods to choose from and then slight variations of these adapted to each individuals preferences on what they keep. We now are spoilt for choice with chillers, top up units, dosing machines, awesome pre made foods, lighting the list goes on - best part today is it is also reasonably priced or we have the ability to research stuff with ease and do it ourselves.

Have fun with it is the main thing....the ocean is an amazing thing

Cool

finfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum