New to forum

Go down

New to forum

Post  Shaggy007 on 13th May 2014, 12:18 pm

Hi guys & gals, a little bit about myself, my name is Shane have previously kept freshwater for years †and since made the change to salt i have been a keen reefer for last 2 years and am totally hooked on the salt side of things, just finished my second tank which took about 12 months to get started but got there in the end.

Though i have never dived or snorkled am very keen to. Could only imagine what fish & corals look like in there natural habitat.

Also want to say a BIG thank you to LiquidG for previous advice given on another forum.

Shaggy007

Back to top Go down

Re: New to forum

Post  liquidg on 14th May 2014, 10:09 am

Shaggy007 wrote:Hi guys & gals, a little bit about myself, my name is Shane have previously kept freshwater for years †and since made the change to salt i have been a keen reefer for last 2 years and am totally hooked on the salt side of things, just finished my second tank which took about 12 months to get started but got there in the end.

Though i have never dived or snorkled am very keen to. Could only imagine what fish & corals look like in there natural habitat.

Also want to say a BIG thank you to LiquidG for previous advice given on another forum.

Hey Shaggy.
More then happy to pass on my failings with the hobby so others donít have the same heartaches.
Sorry I had to make the forum sections with photos for forum members only now, itís because of those two idiots else where that were displaying over the top disorders.
Any way its all good and I hope we see some pics of your hobby mate and good reefing! cheers

Back to top Go down