Hi from Daisy Hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from Daisy Hill

Post  megan_t on 17th October 2014, 11:13 am

For a long time I have admired the diving photos on here and since last month been now looking at where to go to do some snorkelling this summer, both of us want to try to collect for our reef aquarium. It was a little neglected as we became parents, so hopefully we can find a place somewhere not to far from our home at Daisy hill which is on Brisbaneís south side. Wink †We had a our first child in January, I did my husband did the easy part †Very Happy †so with a little help from our parents, my husband and i can finally spend some time together snorkelling, but not to far away from home, I would worry too much.
Last year before I was showing a lot, we had a wonderful trip to the barrier reef and we are now well and truly hooked!
Liquidg, I have read that you have left that club, does this mean I could ask about where is a good place to go? cheers

megan_t

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Daisy Hill

Post  liquidg on 17th October 2014, 12:22 pm

Hello megan, I suppose so, it really depends, what you are wanting to collect and or see?

Back to top Go down

Post  megan_t on 18th October 2014, 8:38 am

Hi liquidg, we wanted to find a mimic tang or in your local sea life par of the forum they are a pyroferus? I think the name is and feather duster worms, we would really like some for aquarium. Very Happy Can you help us? cheers

megan_t

Back to top Go down

Post  liquidg on 18th October 2014, 9:56 am

megan_t wrote:Hi liquidg, we wanted to find a mimic tang or in your local sea life par of the forum they are a pyroferus? I think the name is and feather duster worms, we would really like some for aquarium. Very Happy †Can you help us? cheers

Yeh no worries megan, the areas at straddie are your best bet.
I will work up a complete set of instructions on straddie relating to tube worms and the tangs you are wanting and I expect you and your husband upon getting these instructions to do the right thing!
In a PM a while back you were wanting to know where to get peppermint shrimp, there is a spot near a restaurant not far from my place thatís quite good, I will give you instructions via a PM on that as well.
Donít forget some pics of what you do and catch, the more legal content on here the better.

Back to top Go down

Post  megan_t on 18th October 2014, 3:57 pm

Awesome †cheers thank you †Very Happy †Neil and myself are looking forward to this so much Cool

megan_t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top