any clubbies need any particular fish

Go down

any clubbies need any particular fish Empty any clubbies need any particular fish

Post  Admin on 17th July 2009, 1:53 pm

Hey clubbies,two mates and i are going out to brave the freezing cold in some not so safe spots,thats why its just us and there are one or two nice fish-plus there,any one need something fishy.

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

any clubbies need any particular fish Empty Re: any clubbies need any particular fish

Post  DeadSled on 17th July 2009, 3:34 pm

Well, if your asking Rolling Eyes Laughing

I'd love a Coral Beauty, or one of those Tangs that you get down the coast.. the blue purple brown ones. Or any Tang for that matter, as long as its not a Striatus or a Blue Tang. Um.. I think thats all i can think of at the moment that i don't already have.

Smile
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

any clubbies need any particular fish Empty fish plus

Post  Admin on 18th July 2009, 4:44 am

No way was it was going to be blue tangs this time anyway,10 to 25 mins of torture back wards and forwards for one fish at a time, forget that.
Just wanted an idea as to what was wanted and we will keep an eye out for that or similar, Dave or Chris may see what I donít and I will let them know which ones to look for as well, doesnít mean it will be there, but you never know.
We have a very good idea where what is, but the ocean is a very unpredictable place.
Chris and Dave are after totally different stuff to me, I was going to look at the community of Rhynchocinetes uritai shrimps that have been in a particular spot now for over 20 years, any time I find a lion or similar near there community, itís gone, sometimes they build up to an area of 6 feet of just them every where in and around the cracks and rocks and if it is not to unsafe I want to get some of the racemosa and webbiana algaes,for them I need to be on the exercise bike and laps in the pool for a lot longer yet, so back to it.

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

any clubbies need any particular fish Empty Re: any clubbies need any particular fish

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down