South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!!

+2
DeadSled
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!!

Post  Admin 2nd September 2009, 1:21 am

I know this is not the sought of content we will have on here,but it is suttle,not overly obvious,not anyones actual writing and it is funny.
Ros,the clubbie Daves wife sent this to me this,so it is not my fault,i just pass things on,thats my excuss anyway lol!

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Swear-fish-

Last edited by Admin on 2nd September 2009, 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty Re: Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!!

Post  DeadSled 2nd September 2009, 3:37 am

Lol, thats awesome. I want one Razz
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty LoL

Post  shawnsea 2nd September 2009, 7:04 am

I was just looking on the net to see what velvet was and just got it lol! lol! lol!

shawnsea

Back to top Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty Thats rude

Post  mandy&son 2nd September 2009, 8:06 am

My son gets home in a little while and i look through here most days to see if there is anything i can show him so he can learn more about the saltwater aquariums and the ocean near his home and this isn't one of those times.
It is very funny once you see what it really is,i didn't get it straight away either,my son is not in his teens yet so i will tell him there was nothing new to see today. Shocked

mandy&son

Back to top Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty Re: Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!!

Post  P I T A 2nd September 2009, 8:42 am

That fish has a very nasty orange skin rash - is there a cure for it?

P I T A

Back to top Go down

Chelmon rostratus(copper band)Deformed,this is worse than velvet!! Empty that was hard to see,sought of

Post  roy s 2nd September 2009, 9:31 am

I thought that was like the clownfish patern variants you see sometimes,i was confused cause latzlover told me to have a look at this really sick fish to see what i thought of it,it took me a moment-funnyyyyyyyyy

roy s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down