South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s!

2 posters

Go down

Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s! Empty Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s!

Post  Admin 6th September 2009, 8:01 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s! Empty Re: Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s!

Post  DeadSled 6th September 2009, 9:00 am

Oh my god yes! Every time i see this i end up staring for a while. Shes so hot.. the unspeakable things i would do to that girl Laughing Laughing
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s! Empty Re: Greatest avatar in history-M rated of course,don't look under 15s!

Post  Admin 6th September 2009, 10:32 am

This probably sounds silly and don’t get me wrong this young woman has what appears to be a very, very good(for now)upper body figure, but the part about here that I like the most is here smile.
That is a smile that says so much about her and all that it says about her is all good!
The smile, the movement from hip to hip and the wavy hair and (them) of course, they all make that avatar hard to not watch.
I wonder is she as nice a person as her smile seems to indicate.
I know I am strange but I am one of these types that notice the hair, than the eyes, more or less.
Have you looked at this woman’s face, her face is actually more important to this little video than (them).

oh and your discussting lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled 6th September 2009, 11:16 am

LOL!

Don't get me wrong, i most definately prefer a cute brunette, who doesn't go clubbing or pubs or anything.. you know the quiet girl next door type, than a hot blonde..

But who could resist that girl Rolling Eyes Laughing

Edit: Be happy that i quite like my Dragster style Ford Model A Sedan avatar, otherwise that one would most definately be the new one Razz
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down