South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A GOOD ONE LINER

Go down

A GOOD ONE LINER Empty A GOOD ONE LINER

Post  P I T A 26th September 2009, 11:38 pm

I am told Peter + are trying for a separate house supported by the clubs funds?

Okay this Idea of Peters, that he will be organising it all, protecting you all from possible mistakes and it will be in his name and with his email address, beyond the house being paid for by Danny directly into the rental mobs bank account with club funds will be revolving around these points-

If for some reason this trip results in trouble of some kind from a lack of paranoia applied and being extremely careful, then the club or any of use that are not there, do not exist!
Are the numbers greater or no less then paying 5 people? We had five on ours!
All current members going pay $25 each for a 2014 trip that has to be paid for at a club meeting.
If the individual does not pay at that meeting and someone else pays it for them, then that money is forfeited if they do not go to make sure there was an actual person  going.
If this 5 or more paying does not happen, then this out ways the initial house numbers costs that we achieved, then this is too expensive for it to happen.
Danny will rebook the same house we had this time, as it was $310.
It would be firstly unfair and unrealistic relating to club funds to book anything more expensive. If above $310, then you guys cover the additional costs beyond that figure and the $25 each comes out of the first $310, if its any dearer then the rest is up to all of you to work out.
The reason we go with homes like this is the club cannot afford any dearer and “usually” these cheap homes go early!
There was never going to be two houses of which the club can not afford!

Okay the conditions for these trips are and have always been-
If any other family member wants to go, then there has to be a family member ship in place before the house is paid!
Any one whose member ship is due to run out by the time the use of the rented house is to happen, then that has to be paid before or with their $25.
All monies from all participants in this are to paid in person before any funds are released towards the rental costs and each person with the treasurer at a club meeting!

Firstly there was never going to be any more then one cheap house per year for those that can organiser them selves to pay, not one day when I think of it and of I feel like it, or it will send the club broke.
If you tried stuffing around with an actual travel business, you would be staying home.
So if this “break away from just one house per year that the club can only just afford at one house per year” goes ahead, to recoup what has been spent on the extra house and save the club financially, the trips from next year on, for each person it will have to become $40 dollars “per person”!

Frankie, your membership has already expired and it was not a family member ship any way.
Peter I gave back your family membership money.

The rules as always for these trips are as follows and the price from now on, with only the $40 change, unless a mate of a mate doesn’t feel like adhering to them of course!

Club weekends away.
1. $40 per current club member and $40 for each family member of a current club member that has paid a family member ship.
2. Correct member ship has to be current before that weekend.
3. The deposit is forfeited if that person or persons do not pay in full before the last 4 weeks leading up to that weekend away!
4. The full $40 for each person attending the weekend away is to be paid by that person at a club meeting or you have not paid!
5. If enough people pay their deposit by the two-week mark after the weekend away is announced, there will be the same house rented and that will be exactly two weeks after the first booking.
6. Members are to notify as to which weekend they would prefer within one week after the deposit dead line, which is two weeks from the weekend away announcement, or they just get put in the house with the least members. You make your mind up for when you book until one week after the due date and that remains the preferred date for you! Unless a swap is agreed upon between other members and over all numbers of paying club members do not change over all.
7. Each persons money has to be paid with in two weeks of the weekend away announcement at no les then 50%=$20 as a deposit before anything is booked.
8. No less then 5 paying people per house or the house will not be rented.

Bookings occur during the 2 weeks from when the dates are announced and that is that for that year, no ifs or butts!

If you go it alone on this, as in with out the clubs funds or just do it and no one out side this group going, knows about it, then that’s fine. Just do not bring attention to the club if things go wrong!
The weekend away we just had went extremely well for many reasons, and it was designed to go well, just because of the tides! The one that Peter wants should be of no detriment to the club as well.

Why my abrupt line to Peter.
My words that were sent, are in bold!

About Frankie trying it on me to go, then Simon and Peter because he was unorganised. This is the way it has always been and Peter has been before so he knows that!
The conditions have always been, first to pay, goes!
Late unorganised people still fuck it up if they are let do so and you are letting it do so.

About who pays first goes, no matter what they are going for.
Or lets make it a rule only die hard collectors can go and no one else, or only family people or only the young, all has been tried before and there has been crap like this, that’s why it is first in to pay to the numbers we are allowed and that’s that.

About the additional numbers that are already 3 over with Peter and his wife and child making the numbers over the amount allowable and Peter wants Frankie going to be discussed.
We are on a knife-edge with collecting as it is, we cannot afford any thing to go wrong or anything to be noticed at all!

About the house having a max people amount allowable as before and as always in all houses we rent of 8 bodies, baby, child or adult and no more for several reasons including council regulations on rental homes with a septic system.
These houses are owned by people and there are possibly people that know the owners next door and across the street, if any one notices and I am not saying one hundred percent that they will, but the rules are there and we paid and agreed to them!

About making it a home with limited viewing by neighbours and making sure we keep what we do to our selves and those neighbours that were calling marine parks last year each day for the three days and then they were looking for us!
The last time some let those neighbours see what was going on and even spoke to them, what the fuck!!
Even if it was legal as we found out the hard way it wasn’t, but as usual I do not trust any thing and told every one to treat it as if it is not legal, no matter what and as usual that was not applied!

About the trips that should not be discussed at a meeting if it is possible that some one may be at that meeting that cannot be trusted completely, even if the Frankie situation wants to be discussed by any one as Peter wanted. Any discussion should not happen when someone that may be an issue was to be at that meeting that Peter wanted to bring up our trip for someone who can not organise him self. The reason that weird Ryan was not outed by me at the get go was that Peter was helping him and I did not want to look like and arsehole while he was being nice to him. Now I need to be an arsehole!!
What we are doing near every other fuck wit thinks they are greenies, no one out side of who is going can know this is going to happen or lose lips may end up sinking our ship! Accidents happen, but if we are organised and careful they will not happen.

About keeping things to our selves. Just Peter and Jeff out in Peters boat collecting on a Sunday.
Why didn’t you tell the others you were going out that day with Jeff, you didn’t say anything for good reason, right!

About the risk extra people create to others up to 8 people if the rental mob or the owners find out from neighbours that we are well and truly over 8 already.We certainly do not want any one turning up and looking the house over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing to discuss is do those that have paid want to take the chance and loose the house and be sent home early, it most likely wont happen, but what if it does, we have been warned before of this

You guys wanted about any collecting discussion at meetings that has been said that it should be far less and only maybe at one meeting per month.
We are trying to get away from collecting being discussed at meetings and that should be the case from a while back.

About Peter saying the rental mob could add another bed, this is ridicules on many levels! It warns the rental company we are of too many people and even if we agree to their conditions, they will now be watching! Every one knows every one at amity!!
It may work out okay if you contact the rental mob or it may not, is it worth taking the chance for one person, your wife and child have already taken us over.
The rental mob do not make the numbers rules, the owners of the homes make those rules.

About Peter trying to get Frankie there.
You fuck this up some how for those that are organised and it’s on you, not Frankie, he just wants what he wants and could not give a fuck, he can just walk away from the club if something goes wrong, its no biggy, he is a result of his own disorganisation! But that’s his problem not mine or any one else’s, you want it to be yours, that’s up to you if affects no one else!
That being said, I would do the same as him, if I were in the same position.
I already told him its to late the numbers have already gone to far.

About Danny and I doing all the work and my unrelenting work to get people to the club, mainly by collecting stuff on the net.
How did you get here Peter and how did Jeff get here as just two examples.
If you want to do this type if thing and make Frankie happy, why don’t you take on the work for the club?

About Frankie being unorganised and Peter and family were why I could not take my wife or tell my daughter the weekend was going to happen.
Why can’t you lot be organised, its not hard, this was told to all months ago, the house and all the rest is organised, Craig paid very early which was very helpful to monies needed for the house, why weren’t the rest of you?

About a link to masa Peter left on what was supposed to promote the club via that face book page and I was still amazed about that pic of sps stag coral was put on there and it was stated that they are found at amity. it is serious shit intentionally bringing attention to amity that people that collect, know sps are at amity and if any one that may be a fuck wit and show stupidly what they are doing by collecting coral there, the flow on from that is so obvious it is not funny!If you guys can’t understand all this, from my years of taking hits to get members, then trying to put things in place that made the club a little unique, like getting folks here because of collecting and a rental house for members who pay first goes, then that’s amazing in its self.
Another thing, why are we promoting MASA-MASQ on the face book blog spot you made up?
I thought it was to boost this clubs member ship and not there’s?

Dave the house was never only for collectors!!, just for those paid members, to the set amount of bodies allowed "that pay first”!

P I T A

Back to top Go down