collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl

Go down

collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl Empty collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl

Post  Admin on 2nd October 2009, 2:27 am

In the right conditions and they have to be watched carefully to get a good day here, there is no safer or prettier drive to and walk in snorkelling spot for just looking or collecting and spear a fish or two maybe.

You can scuba here, I used to heaps of times in the past, you see its only 28 feet at the deepest so its not really worth carrying a tank here normally.

The pics that follow are a few of two trips up there on the 25th of september and the 3rd of October and a section on the past,what it was like before the rains wiped out most life here.

It will recoup, it always does, I have seen it wiped out three times over the last 28 years, it never lasts any longer than ten years here before the next time it is more or less wiped out and has to start again.

The reefs in the area are not far out and have some of the most abundant invert life forms you can find anywhere,so these areas repopulate the shore spot through planktonic dispersal each year and during the year for some inverts.

This is a pic from the 25th of september trip of the area and a nice,friendly and helpful young lady offered to enhance the warmth and very attractive Queensland appeal of this photo,she has a nice smile as well!!
There are more photos so don't just stop there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This pic from the 3rd of October is another local bird,not as hot,unless you consider the shag holding its wings up earlier as feeling a little hot,lol.

The water was only 5 or 6 metres vis on the 25th of sep trip but that is as good as it normally gets.

These rocks are normally covered in leather corals and aroporas,there is still for some one that has not been there before an enormous amount of beautiful corals in 1 to 3 metres of water to look at.

These are some of the collected species from the 3rd of october,very nice day,Ian and Adrea had a ball as well.
Lawnmower blennies for marks new tank.

An extra female lawnmower blennie caught as well that is pregnant.

A nice purple tube worm from there.

This is probably the rarest tube worm(s) ever,there are actualy two fully developed tube worms in this tub,not two heads,two whole creatures.

There is a lovely little gold tube worm on this cunjivoe but i could not get it to come out and show it off.

These are from past pics,some of the corals that were abundant here in the recent past.

This one is still hanging in there so far.

The rest of the thread will be finished after the weekend.

Last edited by Admin on 22nd December 2009, 7:24 am; edited 6 times in total

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl Empty Re: collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl

Post  DeadSled on 2nd October 2009, 6:59 am

Whos the hottie Laughing
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl Empty Re: collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl

Post  Admin on 2nd October 2009, 9:13 am

She actualy bumped into me as i was walking towards the water,there were alot of people down there that day,than her and her friend walked past later as i was just taking a couple of pics and was keen to pose for me,i didn't mind,though i should have gotten her to do a better stance as she had a really nice face for the pic as well and not just a good figure,they were acting very plyable and i felt a bit uncomfortable so i left it at that.

They were set up right near where i was getting out of the water where they were sunbaking and she wondered if her details were needed just incase of any more photo ops,(she liked her picture being taken),i didn't go back for her personal info after i got my wetsuit off,i think if there were no people around the pose pics may not have been able to be put on here!!!

They were friendly and very out going 19 year old young woman,there are very few people like that around,it was as if they were straight out of the sixties and seventies.

The one that i didn't put in the pic,she was more of a blond and had her own underwater camera and was facinated by what i said about our adventures and asked when we would be there next time,at that time i had no idea.

The way the fact i was there to take pics affected them in the way they were acting i envy photographers,some people realy love their picture to be taken,very much so!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 2nd October 2009, 9:17 am

Ah i see. I'm considering comin up tomorrow, i want another grey blenny since mine carked it the other day after jumping out of the tank for a second time and freaking when i put it back in. Also wouldn't mind a 6 line wrasse if theres any up there.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2nd October 2009, 12:17 pm

There are one or two,but they are more suited to the mono netting colin got the other day.He is going to be interesting with that stuff!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ianqld on 4th October 2009, 10:00 am

This is definitely a nice place for a snorkel.
The visibility on the day was a little bit low, but the corals and fish were great.

Andreas giving his approval to the area.

Geoff in action with the invisible net, showing some of the marine life.
ianqld
ianqld

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 4th October 2009, 11:41 am

Mate you have captured the whole trip in those pics,good fun,great times and a very nice spot.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashleyt on 5th October 2009, 9:55 am

I see the first photo is not of marine life?

I suppose it was mainly guys that went to this place lol! yeh we know its a male thing,where is the hot guy pic for some of the others here?

ashleyt

Back to top Go down

collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast-bickini girl Empty Re: collecting trips at a safe and pretty spot on the north coast

Post  ianqld on 5th October 2009, 4:19 pm

Didn't you see the guys in the wetsuits?

There is just no pleasing some females Very Happy
ianqld
ianqld

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnsea on 6th October 2009, 3:28 pm

lol! lol! The first pic makes it a great thread and there are the guys in wetsuits for the girls. lol!

shawnsea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down