planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn

Go down

planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn Empty planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn

Post  Admin on 9th October 2009, 2:44 am

Any one is interested in a trip to tomorrow morn give me a yell by 4.30pm this arvo.

It will be $90 spread over how ever many of us go,5 people max,7am leaving.

Scuba or snorkel,it doesn’t matter.

No maybes,go or don't go and pay up front when we meet,thats for you mainly Deadsled.

If there are no more than three people that will go we will give it a miss.

Be quick!

Last edited by Admin on 11th October 2009, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn Empty Re: planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn

Post  P I T A on 9th October 2009, 4:52 am

Admin wrote:......... and pay up front when we meet, thats for you mainly Deadsled.

Neutral Deadsled - you know that 10 foot marine tank you always wanted - well it could be yours sooner than you think! Neutral
How?
Sue for libel
:

Wink Wink Wink Exclamation Wink Wink Wink

alien

P I T A

Back to top Go down

planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn Empty Re: planing collecting trip and any type of diving tomorrow morn

Post  DeadSled on 9th October 2009, 6:22 am

Lol, i'm going to leave that smartass post because it did make me lol.

You know i paid my fair share on our first trip there, no one asked for the second (but that ride in the back of the truck may as well have paid for itself, that shit was scary..) and as far as the trips on the boat to the spit, i know how much (or how little..) it'd cost to fill up the boats fuel tank.. so i don't think its fair to be singling me out.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 9th October 2009, 9:38 am

Deadsled you were given aquarium life as you do in a club like this and all was asked, as with anyone, is that you bring some bickies and muffins or similar to four meetings for you and everyone else to enjoy at those meetings as a swap.

Those fish were gotten for these reasons, to help you out and to provide other members, including your self with some catering at the meetings, no benefit to me, just the club over all and you.

The trips where some of them came from cost normally 35 to 55 dollars in fuel for me to go to by boat (where you would be quite ill in and there is serious current in those conditions) not that it was a big deal to do other things than what was going to do out in the boat, as it would have benefited you and the club meetings (the club over all), not for me!

For every extra life form as well brought home (as you know) there is more care needed to get them there in a healthy way a part from what you get for your self.

The boat down the coast trip is owned by Danny and was towed by me for the benefit of all as a club thing, both Danny and I would have found it much cheaper and easier as we take it in turns to drive the other down there to go on the southern side as a walk in and the numbers of life there by fisheries you can take are unlimited, more or less, much simpler,i can get clown fish else where!

The walk in areas are nearly caught out so it is much harder for members not so good at collecting to get anything there, as you saw by the clowns in 5 foot of water else where, you were given a few things on that trip, remember!

What would be best next time is that you tow your boat down and pay for the fuel and with your car you pay for the fuel where ever we are going and we will meet you there and we will just keep doing that and you can catch us some fish and it will all be good.

Sharing, taking and giving are all different words, but each of them means something important in a club situation and if one is done more so than the others, it can through out the balance.

The trip tomorrow was a spur of the moment thing as I just herd of a special that would have made for a cheap trip for club members and I would have taken the station wagon so five may fit, I can go there cheaper with Dave and still pay my share as always as I do not want to loose those trips because can not afford a four wheel drive and a 40 thousand dollar boat to use, Dave’s a mate, but even mates will get sick of carrying some one financially.

With the club all i ask is something for all members as catering for what i want to give that costs me money at a fraction of the amount of what it would cost you to buy from a shop.

The second trip you spoke of,it was with mark,you were not invited,no room,i asked mark if you could go as i new how keen you were.

If we all give, all take, all share, all benefit!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  P I T A on 10th October 2009, 4:37 am

Crickey DeadSled - what have we done - me thinks a trip to the library is needed - the book you're after is called Grovelling made Easy. I don't need to read it 'cause if God had wanted me to swim in the ocean, I would've been born with gills and webbed feet.
alien

P I T A

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 10th October 2009, 4:53 am

Thats enough said on that subject,the trip was to short of notice anyway.
On with the next trip!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down