planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th

Go down

planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th Empty planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th

Post  Admin on 12th December 2009, 4:42 am

If any one is keen for a very early splash at around 6.00 am,than get intouch and we can hit the drink,ocean that is,on the sunshine coast.

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th Empty Re: planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th

Post  Kitiara on 12th December 2009, 8:40 am

When I asked if any collection trips soon I didn't mean this weekend :-( This Sun is the only weekend day I actually have plans on... the others are clear Sad

<grumble grumble>

such is life I guess

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th Empty Re: planning of collecting trip this sunday 13th

Post  Admin on 12th December 2009, 9:27 am

Tipical,one of the nicest spots around to just walk in and see all kinds of invert life and some nice fish as well and hopefully it is clear and you don't want to go,well that spot may not be any good until at least next year,oh thats only a couple of weeks away,lol.

Admin

http://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitiara on 12th December 2009, 9:55 am

I'd love to go, but promised a couple of weeks ago to go to the Variety Club Childrens Christmas party at the convention center this Sun. Not something I can easily wriggle out of being part of the 'entertainment'

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down