South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands

2 posters

Go down

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Empty Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands

Post  liquidg+ 10th January 2010, 1:31 pm

Hey i am not sure whether any one is overly interested,but this bird? i have never seen one in the wild until today.

I have seen pics but to see one in a paddock on the side of the road,wow,thats so cool!!

I know some or heaps of you on here have most likely seen one or two but for me this is the first.

I hope some of you enjoy the seeing pics as i enjoyed seeing my first jabiru,far out!!!

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Jabiru1-1

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Jabiru

liquidg+

Back to top Go down

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Empty jabiru

Post  shaz 10th January 2010, 4:40 pm

nice pix Smile sweet as !!
i have seen these birds before Cool
you guys seem to get lot of nature very close to the city up your way !

shaz

http://www.swanseabackpackers.com.au

Back to top Go down

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Empty Re: Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands

Post  liquidg+ 11th January 2010, 6:46 am

Typical, every one has seen these and here I am probably roaming around with my eyes closed,lol,oh not a good way to be as it hurts when you run into trees. Rolling Eyes
Where did you see yours shaz,I really didn’t even know the dam things even existed and do you have any pics of the area you saw it or of anything interesting really, the forum can always use interesting stuff for all to enjoy looking at. cheers

liquidg+

Back to top Go down

Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands Empty Re: Jabiru near Brisbane in the shire of Redlands

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down