Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well.

Go down

Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well. Empty Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well.

Post  liquidg+ on 19th January 2010, 2:01 pm

This is just a day a mate and i had to enjoy that provided us with clear water and a few fish to take home as well from the rufus king.

We started with a dive or two at flat in 70 to 100 feet and a quick snorkel at shag and than an hour free diving at the rufus king wreck where those huge crays eluded us again,good on them,lol.

This was how calm the ocean was,this is in open ocean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Dave just heading under for our first dive at flat.

This Dave waiting on the deco line as we were quite deep for a while on the second dive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is what we mainly came to do,have a spear here at the rufus king and chase some fish for the tanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are some of the speard things and collected fish we got.

This is the bar and how calm and blue the water was,very nice day out.

Last edited by pkc on 20th January 2010, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

liquidg+

Back to top Go down

Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well. Empty re rufus king dive

Post  shaz on 20th January 2010, 1:30 am

wow ----- how lucky are you guys Very Happy you seem be getting such awesome conditions in for scuba and free dving up there --- sweet! cheers

shaz

http://www.swanseabackpackers.com.au

Back to top Go down

Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well. Empty Re: Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well.

Post  DeadSled on 20th January 2010, 4:03 am

Looks like a good day out.

What is that orange/purple shrimp? And that other weird looking thing?

Are those latz clowns spoken for? I'd lurve me some latz clowns Smile
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well. Empty Re: Collecting ttrip to rufus kinfg wreck and some scuba diving at flat as well.

Post  liquidg+ on 20th January 2010, 6:11 am

That shrimp is a parrasite to the worm and it is three mil long,pretty but so small.

You couldnt have any lats with your akindynos any way deadsled the aks would destroy them as the latz will live peacefully with any clowns normally and no they are spoken for,gee there were a lot them out there though,a aprt from the juveniles,i saw about eight of them,there were 5 pairs in quite shallow water as well,very supprising to see so many.

The commercial guys dont know these spots well but still big numbers of them,good to see,the largest pairs i would never normally touch any way.

liquidg+

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 20th January 2010, 6:16 am

I'm thinking of setting up my 2ft tank again, but this time linking it with the four foots sump (Pump up to 2ft, drilled side of tank and overflow back to sump) and so thats why i'd one day like some.

What kind of worm is that anyway?
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down