DeadSleds 6ft Tank Buildup.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DeadSleds 6ft Tank Buildup.

Post  DeadSled on 27th July 2011, 8:13 am

Hey mate, nah no new additions really. I've been super poor lately and been having to spend what money i have on fuel driving around and on fixing little problems with my Kingswood and also my new Hilux. I did get a bunch of sand and some awesome shaped rocks from a mate though for 10 bucks a while back that i've put in, and shifted a few things around a little.

I also got some stockings and an old pillow we had here and pulled all the foam out and made a pre filter that goes into my sump, and also filled up the weir in the top 4ft tank full of very small bits of rock and have packed foam all around the top to prefilter that. I noticed almost within a day the water had massively cleared up simply by adding these two pre filters.
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  ovakil on 29th July 2011, 10:35 am

I noticed on first page,your tank photo's is that a dumersque tang in there.As I had one,I couldn't put it with any other tangs as it would kill them.I had found this the hard way.It took care of Blue,Yellow & Sailfin tang in one night.Had those 3 fish for more than 4 years.
Cheers Steve.

ovakil

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled on 29th July 2011, 2:19 pm

A what tang? I guess you'd mean the brown one. He's a bit of a cranky bastard that one. Lucky the tank is so big but he still chases. Dunno what's up his ass sometimes. Seems to have calmed down a bit last month or two though.
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top