my daughter caught a tang

Go down

my daughter caught a tang Empty my daughter caught a tang

Post  neman on 22nd April 2011, 9:54 am

Hi guys i was up a caloundra with my kids and missus yesterday looking over the rockpools and my daughter managed to catch a very small convict tang all of 1.5cm in length hes now in with some blennies in 1000lt ibc tank in my newl built fish shed:)

neman

Back to top Go down

my daughter caught a tang Empty Good catch neman,well daughter of neman,lol.

Post  liquidg on 22nd April 2011, 12:16 pm

They are quite a nice looking fish, one of my favourite grazers, second only to the Hawaii yellow tang in grazing prowess.
Your daughter must have been very excited about her catch, pass on a well done from us at the aandt.
Let us know how it goes, they can loose body quite fast with out lots of food to graze on.
There are certainly a lot of tangs around this year,we have been on four trips this month already and the amount of olivaceus surgeons and hepatus tangs are awesome this season, there are thousands of them out there.
The trips will go in at the same time for the whole of April at the start of may,they will be done monthly from now on.
I hope the new tank addition does well; they are certainly a nice looking fish,well done cheers

Back to top Go down

my daughter caught a tang Empty Re: my daughter caught a tang

Post  neman on 22nd April 2011, 12:37 pm

Thanks mate ...yeh i told my daughter she made a good catch lol it was in shore at lowtide...she put the nut under a rock pulled it out and walla magic it was in the net .

neman

Back to top Go down

my daughter caught a tang Empty Re: my daughter caught a tang

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down