South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in.

4 posters

Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in.

Post  Admin 28th August 2009, 4:08 pm

Some of the clowns for the show are settling down nicely.
The melanopus has mated up with the skunk that i forgot was there and hadn't fed it for nearly a month,poor thing,its eating with the others like a pig now and should faten up nicely for the show.
The other clowns are up higher on the algae tray in the spotted anemone,they are to shallow to put the video in the water.

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Th_juvenilelatezonatus

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Th_PICT0008

Last edited by Admin on 31st August 2009, 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin

https://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty Re: mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in.

Post  DeadSled 29th August 2009, 4:24 am

I want one of those red ones, they are so nice Smile
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty clown fish

Post  Admin 29th August 2009, 11:13 am

Tomatoe clown,thats what it is(a melanopus),the shops sell heaps of the nasty little things.
The best looking variation of the melanopus is at the shop at cannon hill at the moment,they are a mix of the fire clown and actual tomatoe clown and is now classed as a melanopus,the vanuatu tomatoe clown,no clown is a spretty as those,they keep their juvenile colour all the way through and better,but boy are they nasty.

Admin

https://southeastqueenslandm.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty Re: mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in.

Post  DeadSled 29th August 2009, 11:18 am

Nasty or not, they look awesome and i want one Razz

Wouldn't be the first fish warfare to go on in my tank.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty clowns

Post  blackblennie 1st September 2009, 12:06 pm

That red one looks like a tomatoe clownfish and the other looks like just a ordinary brown clownfish,where is this latezonutas,is it hard to see?

blackblennie

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled 1st September 2009, 12:09 pm

Latz is the first video.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

mealnopus and latezonatus juvenile clowns caught for the show settling in. Empty A lat,very cool

Post  latzlover 1st September 2009, 1:08 pm

I love those clowns,they cost a fortune,damn that is a cute juvie.
It's the one with the orange/yellow tail and they are such a top clown.
In the states they cost a fortune and they can't keep them alive either,i hear they go blind mostly.
I have a full size pair that cost me $170 after i lost the first 4 i had,i learnt the hard way or expensive way, Laughing

latzlover

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSled 1st September 2009, 3:35 pm

You could of bought snorkelling gear and caught your own for less than half of that price Laughing
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down