South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to!

Go down

Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to! Empty Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to!

Post  liquidg 13th October 2014, 1:44 pm

I would assume many reefers aim for certain colours in their aquariums, I was aiming for this and its coming along nicely, lots of blue variants, and purple and fiery orange/red.

This is the Dictyota a month back.
Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to! Dictoya-starts-_zps02d05007
This is now.
Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to! 1c-dictoya-_zpsbdb78994

Good to see the blue whiptail doing so well along with other very harmless life frms now that I set this tank up for completely harmless life by sterilising all rock and checking closely everything I put in!
Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to! 1c-whip-tail-_zps821f8227

Out of 7 purple tubeworms I put in some weeks back and altered one to make it split, the original is far right retracted, the new one with a lovely new duster head is chilling under the morph it set up under.
Reefers don’t you just love a reef colour scheme working out the way you wanted it to! 1c-tube-worm-in-shade-_zps9dd97d91

Back to top Go down