South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys have a look at this video!

3 posters

Go down

Guys have a look at this video! Empty Guys have a look at this video!

Post  Dazza 16th October 2011, 10:46 am

They kept losing sharks in the Seattle Aquarium,have a look at what was happening to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urkC8pLMbh4&feature=player_embedded

cheers

Dazza

Back to top Go down

Guys have a look at this video! Empty Re: Guys have a look at this video!

Post  liquidg 17th October 2011, 2:35 am

lol!

That’s a big ocy.

So we humans get attacked by the sharks and the sharks get attacked by the ocys,lol,amazing.

That reminds me of a place the family would holiday at when I was a child,it was Yamba and this one time my dad and mum were fishing for drummer off the rocks I was picking around the rock pools with a broken broom stick.

I prodded at this thing that moved under an edge and something got hold of the stick and I couldn’t get it out,and as I tried and tried to fight what had a hold of the stick it was winning.

My brother, I had two back than, came over and we both pulled on the broom handle for ages fighting this thing until out came these arms, they were huge, this thing gave me night mares for ages after that.

Down south as a teenager, out off Terrigal where I did my dive course I have seen the two biggest cephalopods in all my diving times, one cuttle fish over a metre, I tried to spear it, I was young,lol and an ocy that was swimming along near the skillion,it was a lot bigger than me, I didn’t try to spear that one,lol,I just got the hell out of there.

Thanks for the link dazza,very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  trent@78 17th October 2011, 10:55 am

Good one dazza,totaly cool vid Cool

trent@78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down