South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced aquarists article just described my NWMS

2 posters

Go down

Advanced aquarists article just described my NWMS Empty Advanced aquarists article just described my NWMS

Post  liquidg 14th December 2012, 2:55 pm

What will “the site” do now it has been labelled idiots by this article?

This is how my Natural Waste Management System works and they said it is a joke, well the jokes on them now!

They are going to have to remove the old threads i put over there about the benefits of a natural waste management system that they condemned to near insanity with the amount of condemnation or they will be shown to be idiots by that insanity.

Give it ten years or so and the true benefits of this type of thing will be known!

You know, the system is after all just copying nature in a confined space, that’s all it is????

You could say it’s a no brainer,lol.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/reef-fish-are-key-to-balanced-nutrient-levels-for-corals
liquidg
liquidg

Back to top Go down

Advanced aquarists article just described my NWMS Empty Re: Advanced aquarists article just described my NWMS

Post  finfan 17th December 2012, 12:11 pm

Great site - also some great research results on lighting and coloration of acro's......

Cool. Shocked

Cool

finfan

Back to top Go down