South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time.

5 posters

Go down

Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time. Empty Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time.

Post  Kate 13th January 2012, 12:28 pm

Just wanting to give some schooling fish a try and was wondering where is the best place for cheap schooling fish Very Happy

Kate

Back to top Go down

Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time. Empty Re: Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time.

Post  sjastor 13th January 2012, 12:32 pm

Good question Kate, where are the cheapest fish guys?
No I don’t mean collect my own,that didn’t go so well for me, collecting that is lol!
Could you recommend an LFS!

sjastor

Back to top Go down

Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time. Empty Re: Hey guys,where are the cheapset marine fish at this time.

Post  Dazza 13th January 2012, 1:16 pm

Just had to say something to this one.
Aquarium warehouse on Compton road guys,it might be a bit far for you Kate,don’t know where you are from sjastor.
They have schooling fish a plenty and normally real cheap,good luck.

Dazza

Back to top Go down

Post  liquidg 13th January 2012, 1:53 pm

I would say the same more or less, for cheap fish, aquarium warehouse, they can be a bit slow on having what you want though, but with close examination to pick the healthier fish, they are the cheapest!

cheers
liquidg
liquidg

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitiara 13th January 2012, 3:56 pm

I was in Aquarium Warehouse today, they do have some lyretail anthias - $20 each, apart from that no schooling fish at all. They do often get in Chromis which I think they sell for around $10 (I never paid much attention, I'm not fussed on chromis)

Kitiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down