South East Queensland Marine Aquarium and Ocean activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LED lighting buy again from china

3 posters

Go down

LED lighting buy again from china Empty LED lighting buy again from china

Post  liquidg 24th September 2011, 5:02 am

Any aandtsociety club members or any one else keen on getting LED aquarium lighting from china direct to the door, get in touch because in October we are thinking about getting some more for new club members.

Email the club on aandtsociety@gamil.com if you want any.

The conditions will be, price s will be worked out, you work out what dimmers, diode sizes, colours as such and shape of the fitting you want and we hit them up for a delivered price to us.

You pay up front for fitting or tubes and your share of delivery.

Its up to you, that’s it.

Back to top Go down

LED lighting buy again from china Empty Count me in

Post  finfan 29th September 2011, 5:21 am

I think it would be a good idea to buy in bulk if possible, after reading about your findings I have made some inquiries direct and they are very happy to bargain, and that is just with 1 person. I am thinking a 1x 4ft 100w with 60 degree combo white/blue with a timer (if they do the sun phase thing) and another few tubes only 2 x 4 ft 2 x 2 ft blue/white mix... more details and spec as we get closer but count me in please....

finfan

Back to top Go down

LED lighting buy again from china Empty Re: LED lighting buy again from china

Post  liquidg 29th September 2011, 5:38 am

No worries mate,once Bob and luke have decided on exactly what they want,it's a go!

Back to top Go down

Post  liquidg 29th September 2011, 5:55 am

Oh I forgot, I like your choice of fittings, I tried to get others to go with the lengthier types for tanks three foot and over but there were no takers.

The popular ones make no sense that have become trendy with the little fittings, it suits a small tank like mine perfectly, but to put on two of these over a four foot or three over a six foot tank when you can get a fitting the length of your tank full of diodes sitting above your tank like a slim and smart looking fluro fitting, now that’s the go!

We have to make sure we specify quiet fans and the cree xre diodes,not in the tubes,they com ewith only 1 watt diodes and not the new cree diodes in the fittings, the colour and lumins are crap,i have had some texting to a guy in the states that has tested the new brighter cree diode they developed for torches and the talk on the net over there was wow,actual aquarium keepers testing found,the colours are weak and so are the lumins yet the over all visual brightness is double the xre,amazing hey!

Once Bob gets back from his Vietnam holiday, we will get the ball rolling on who wants what.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulster 9th October 2011, 8:03 am

That sounds good to me see you all when we get back, regards Bob

Ulster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down